August 12

Today's Outfit



Top from Forever 21
Skirt made from leftover fabric by my mom
Sandals from Charlotte Russe

With this bright yellow skirt (made entirely by my wonderful mother) I felt like sunshine all day. :) The AC at this school seems to be blasting in some rooms and barely at all in others at the school I'm in, so I've been trying to wear layers to take on and off this week. For this outfit, I brought along a jean jacket. 

Today's Words of Wisdom


"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you do not have. Remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."
(Epricurus, or Epricurus's translator, really)

It's hard not to think about what I want later down the line after graduation/this year, but I always have to remember what I have now and actually be grateful for it. There's something to be grateful for always, even at the beginning.

-Elizabeth 

Comments