September 11

Happy Friday, everyone! I know it was only a four-day week, but I'm still so grateful it's the weekend. This time of year there's a lot to get done for sure!

Of course, I can't publish this without mentioning 9/11. All elementary school children today were born years later but I can still remember that day clearly. I was in second grade and I remember seeing the fear on my teachers' faces that I'd never seen before. I remember my P.E. teacher trying to calmly explain to us what was going on, and we were scared as well. But I also remember how our country came together that day.

Today we remember and pay our respects to everyone involved in that day, and we teach the importance of that day to the future generations in the hopes for a better tomorrow.

Today's Outfit



T-Shirt from Hanes
Blazer from Charlotte Russe
Pants from Old Navy
Flats from Old Navy

Today's Words of Wisdom

"We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are."
(Max Depree)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

-Elizabeth

Comments